This section deals with the living arrangements of families and children and the impact of unions, separations and divorce. Parental behaviours and family relations are also addressed. Data on family and household structures, from censuses and other sources, can be viewed under the theme Families, households and conjugal status. Those related to marriage and divorce are available under the theme Marriage and Divorce.
- ISQ Proportion des femmes de 15 à 55 ans ayant donné naissance à un enfant qui ont allaité ou essayé d'allaiter, Québec (October 31, 2013)
- ISQ Proportion des ménages ayant au moins un enfant de moins de 6 ans en situation d'insécurité alimentaire, Québec (October 31, 2013)
- ISQ Proportion of children aged 0 to 5 years whose mother has a high stress level due to the childs temperament being perceived as difficult, Québec (October 31, 2013)
- ISQ Proportion of families with children under 5 years of age where both parents (or the single parent) have been living in Canada for less than five years, Québec (October 31, 2013)
- ISQ Proportion of mothers/fathers of children aged 0 to 5 years with a low level of social support, Québec (October 31, 2013)